Welcome to South River Youth Athletics
South River Youth Athletics is a non-profit organization administered by a volunteer board representing the South River Community at large, whose mission is to: promote, encourage, direct and operate athletic programs for the children and youth of the South River area, Anne Arundel County, Maryland. The association shall also strive to promote ideals of good citizenship as well as good sportsmanship through its athletic programs and activities, and for the benefit of the community.
Registration is open for:
- Modell's Team Weeks Coupon - Now through December 26th
Save 15% on your total purchase!
Perfect for HOLIDAY SHOPPING
Print out coupon
- Chipotle - December 8th from 5 - 8 p.m.
Print out coupon and SRYA will benefit! The organization gets 50% of the sales when the coupon is presented.
- SRYA goes to New York City - December 13th
New York City Bus Trip Fundraiser
Enjoy a full day of sightseeing, shopping and The Radio City Christmas Spectacular Show
$115.00 per person
The trip is for adults and children and includes, round-trip transportation aboard UsCoachways Charter, a movie, snack, drink and a ticket to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular show!
Show tickets are for the 3rd Mezzanine level.
Pick up is at Edgewater Park, Bus leaves at 7:00am
Return to Edgewater Park at 11:45 pm
You are responsible for keeping your schedules, meals and getting to and from the bus.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Melissia Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org
56 TICKETS AVAILABLE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASES
Go to the registration page and fill out the form to secure your ticket!
- Join our Facebook group South River Youth Athletics (SRYA) Seahawks
- SRYASeahawks follow us on Twitter!
Tweets by @SRYASeahawks
- In compliance with the Maryland Youth Concussion Legislation Signed into Law by Governor Martin O'Malley on May 19, 2011, each youth organization within Anne Arundel County is required to complete and keep on file the Concussion Awareness Form below.
- Concussion Awareness Form - Click here to download form in pdf
- The Concussion Awareness Form needs to be completed by all participants within an athletic program and kept on file at the organization.
- More info available - Concussion information page