Welcome to South River Youth Athletics
South River Youth Athletics is a non-profit organization administered by a volunteer board representing the South River Community at large, whose mission is to: promote, encourage, direct and operate athletic programs for the children and youth of the South River area, Anne Arundel County, Maryland. The association shall also strive to promote ideals of good citizenship as well as good sportsmanship through its athletic programs and activities, and for the benefit of the community.
Registration is open for:
- Spring Seahawk Spirit Day
In keeping with tradition, the Friday before Seahawk Saturday, Friday, April 25th we are encouraging the entire Seahawk community to show their Seahawk spirit by wearing your Seahawk gear/jerseys to school and work. Let's paint the town with our Seahawk colors and then post your pics that day to our Facebook group page to show your Seahawk pride.
Tell your children's teachers, principals and bus drivers. Also get your pets in the spirit!
- Seahawk Saturday - Saturday, April 26th
Mark Your Calendars for Saturday, April 26th for our annual Seahawk Saturday celebration at South River High School. This is for all SRYA athletes, families, friends, neighbors, fans and the SRYA Seahawk community that is around us. Our fearless leaders, Amy Adams and Melissia Stevens are chairing this event and have already gotten started with the planning. They would appreciate everyone's help to make this year the best one yet! This is an all day event.
- Join our Facebook group South River Youth Athletics (SRYA) Seahawks
- SRYASeahawks follow us on Twitter!
Tweets by @SRYASeahawks
- In compliance with the Maryland Youth Concussion Legislation Signed into Law by Governor Martin O'Malley on May 19, 2011, each youth organization within Anne Arundel County is required to complete and keep on file the Concussion Awareness Form below.
- Concussion Awareness Form - Click here to download form in pdf
- The Concussion Awareness Form needs to be completed by all participants within an athletic program and kept on file at the organization.
- More info available - Concussion information page